Whoo-wee! We just got back from a fun trip to see family down south, meet our adorable new nephew, and go to Disneyland. Such fun. Praise God for His traveling mercies - lots of our loved ones were getting in cars and jumping on airplanes during the last few days.
My mom is here and we are having such a nice visit. (They missed you, though, Papa, but we just keep telling them that you're retiring SOON!) The girls love all their grandparents so much, and I feel blessed because my little sweeties are very loved in return. Thank you, thank you, thank you Mammy, Papa, Bubbe, Zeyda, and Grandpa Don. (Aren't those the cutest names? What do your kids call their grandparents?)
I'm behind on downloading and posting pictures, but I'd better get on it: my countertop gets installed this THURSDAY (yes!) I bet you can't tell how elated I am - just count the exclamation points here and on all the comments I left tonight.
Anyhoo, this blog will be witness to some major before and after shots in the next few weeks.
Thank you Father, for bringing us back safely and keeping our loved ones safe. Thank you for family togetherness, and for rest and rejuvenation. Thank you for Chris' sassy sense of humor yesterday and for the sweet balm of laughter. We pray for the finishing touches on our kitchen, that You will anoint it to go smoothly, and bless the food that comes out of it to our goodness. Thank you for being in the details always. We love you. Amen.
4 comments:
Whoo Hoo for the countertops!!!
I'm so glad you had a nice vacation too.
Melanie call's Jason's mom "RA, RA"
My Dad - Pappa and My Mom - Grandma Kaffy.
Yeah for counter tops! you are more patient than I could have been about a kitchen.
amen. yay for the new countertops!
i'm glad that your kitchen is coming along and also that you were able to take a vaca in the middle of it all...how nice and relaxing i hope. miss you!
Post a Comment