Friday, September 12, 2008

She's a beauty!



Here is our former oven in her former location. Then she was out in our front yard for a few weeks. Sort of hidden behind a bush. I hope. CLASSY!

Yeah, she's a work of art allright.

Smelled like 5 day old tuna mixed with dead skunk when the oven was on.

Gross!

Needless to say, it's been a long time since I've done any baking.

3 comments:

Brianna Heldt said...

heehee! our house has some seriously old nasty appliances--only 2 burners work on our stove, and the dishwasher leaks. kevin's been pulling it out, and it smells SO BAD under there, ugh!!! can't wait to hopefully find a new one at sears tomorrow! (and we're doing stainless steel too. your kitchen is looking BEAUTIFUL!)

joy said...

so exciting joanie! i should have been bringing you baked goods this whole time. i'm sorry. i've been a bad up-the-street neighbor.

Jacquelyn said...

Love the color! Yellow is the new black .... I know it is slow going but it's going to be ssooooo worth it, right?