Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The long leg of the journey

This part of the journey got a little tricky: we overslept and missed going to the Children’s Museum with our family, but we also needed to get going so Chris could get back to work. So, we traveled through Washington and Oregon(such beautiful wildflowers!) and got back into Northern California sometime after midnight. On that leg of the trip, I got to see my parents and both of my brothers and their families. (photos withheld per their request – trust me they are all beautiful people – inside and out!) Sedona was so excited that she got to see ALL her cousins on both sides of the family in one single trip! It was so cute!

And here ends the telling of this tale. It was a beautiful trip that we will never forget, and we are so grateful that we got to be a part of it. Next time I go floating, I’m buying that disposable waterproof camera!

No comments: