Monday, August 6, 2012

Sunriver, Part 5

 

 

The cousins are back at Fort Funnigan, this time for Wild West Days, where they even got go horseback riding! I so wish we had some pictures of that – it was Sedona’s first solo run on a horse. They younger ones were on ponies, and I know it was just so much cuteness. And though I would have loved the snapshots of all these darlings having fun, I was living it up at the spa. Not a bad way to spend the day, and I’m very grateful to Bubbe and Zayde for taking me there.

And oh! This spa- let me tell you: fragrant and herbal, with chamomile lavender tea (called “yellow and blue” – why did I not purchase some to take home with me?!?), steam room, soft music, and a hot tub that mimics being under the stars. Loveliness. And the theme of wanting to go back to Sunriver continues with this gorgeous spa. Sunriver delights the senses.

No comments: