Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunriver, Part 3!

DSC09643DSC09644DSC09653DSC09655DSC09668

DSC09677DSC09679

Like Dr. Seuss once said, “Oh, the places you’ll go!” There was always something fun to do in Lovely Sunriver. Captions, Days 2 and 3: 1. Here the Cuties are all ready to spend the day at Fort Funnigan while Chris and I went white water rafting. You know you’re having a good time when you get to the end of the rafting trip and just wish it could keep going! 2. I think it’s funny how Sedona looks like she has a big bow in her hair. 3. Going down into the lava caves! 4. Three cousins heading up the pack. 5. Our family at the end of the cave. 6. Sedona and I had a favorite thing we got to do almost every day: we love the bike trails at Sunriver! Here Marissa, Sedona and I were on our way to the SHARC (Sunriver Homeowners Aquatic Recreation Center) for some swimming fun.  7. Super-exhausted Girlies watching “Chitty, Chitty Bang Bang” from their bed.

No comments: