I’m trying a bit of a new format today – my camera and my lack of bloggy publishing skills are giving me fits recently, and it’s really making my blog “voice” suffer. Now, if only my captions will come out, I will feel much better. Also, my sweet Blog is begging for an update – color, fonts, picture, the works. Dear Blog, get in line. The hallway just got finished after more than 4 years; these things take time…
*************************************************************
So, the learning curve is taking a bit longer than I anticipated, and I have no idea where to begin the captions. Basically, the High Desert Museum is just another reason why we love, love, love Central Oregon. We got to see all kinds of live animals (including bald eagles – I have never been that close to these majestic birds before.) There were living history opportunities, a wonderful kids’ area (you’ll see the girls fishing there, and Marissa made sure to give Bearie a fish after finding out she might like one!) We won’t soon forget that the real bobcat stopped to sniff Sedona’s special lovey, Bobbycat. And we may or may not have taken a wrong turn on the way back form the museum, but oh, what a pretty place to wander!
No comments:
Post a Comment