Hi, Friends! I’ve just started selling Aloette Skin Care products and you are invited to my Launch Party! Mark your calendars for Tuesday, June 29 at 6:30. I’ll be hosting at my house, and of course there will be lots of sampling, good fun, and some refreshments.
It’s very exciting, and of course a little scary. The timing was a little tricky with all of the year-end activities, but I wanted to start ASAP because there is an amazing buy one, get one sale going on right now! I love how this product feels and it seemed like a great chance to sign up so you could try it too and save some $$$. Actually, the products are very reasonable to begin with, but who doesn’t love a sale?
So, does this seem kind of sudden? I’ve actually been looking for a flexible job ever since trouble starting brewing when Chris’ hours got cut last summer. I tossed around A LOT of different ideas, but nothing felt right. Enter my friend and Aloette Consultant Kristen who showed me a product made from aloe that works with even my super-sensitive skin, and I knew this was something I had to share.
I also wanted my business to be a ministry encouraging moms to take care of themselves. It’s so hard not feel selfish when we take time out to take care of ourselves, but I’ve learned the hard way that getting enough water, rest, healthy foods, exercise and self-care is vital to keeping our day-to-day lives humming. If we don’t, our bodies will simply have to force it, and having everything fall apart at just the wrong moment is not very fun. Of course, I don’t want to use scare tactics – I just want to help you take a well-deserved break!
So, please check out the link above – they have silky foundations, mineral powders, stay put eye shadows in yummy colors, and lots of skin care products- and set aside some time to come over and have a great time exploring this amazing line of products. Let my years of shopping experience save you some time and frustration. You can save money,too, because I am more than happy to let you try it out before you buy it! (For those of you who are reading this from far away, I can send you a catalog and samples, or maybe even do a party at your place! I would love to come and see you!)
Bring a friend and get a free sachet!
4 comments:
joanie! that's so exciting! i'll try and come--sounds like fun :)
i want to try, too. Send me a catalouge...
So fun Joanie!! Wish I could come to your party and hang out with all your friends. Good luck with your business. It sounds like a great idea.
I'm so sorry I haven't responded to your sweet invitation! We've been out of town, blahblahyadayada...
However, tomorrow night a certain movie is premiering in SLO that I made previous plans to go see... though it doesn't start until midnight, it seems that the line has already started forming. Therefore, while you are pampering yourselves at your party, I will be sitting on hard pavement with all the other crazed fans. Have fun!
Post a Comment