Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Girls’ Night Out Reminder

Are you ready for a break?  Stop by my place tonight at 6:30.  We’ll have fun, refreshments, and you’ll get to try fabulous Aloette products!  I’ve been having a ball sampling their line, and my opinion of their skin care just keeps getting better.  These are such a treat for your skin.  And their cosmetics colors are so beautiful.   Plus, there is a sale going on:  Cosmetics are buy one, get one FREE.  Skin care products are buy one, get one for FIVE DOLLARS for products under $50, buy one, get one for TEN DOLLARS for products over $50.  (Most products are well under $50!)  It’s stock up time!

If you can’t make it tonight, I would love to give you a sampler facial and makeover at a time that works better for you.  It is my gift to you because I believe in this product and I believe in taking time out from all the cares and worries of the world.  Let’s relax!

No comments: