Sedona: What's tomorrer?
Mommy: Tomorrow is Sunday.
Sedona: What are we going to do tomorrer?
Mommy: I think we'll try to go to church.
Sedona: Church? Yippee! DRESS-UP.
That is really cute. I totally laughed out loud! Yes, it may need some tweaking, but it is still precious!
Ha, Ha, Ha!!! That sounds way too familiar. =) It was so good to see you. I hope we can do something again soon!
Very Cute. How was your party? I bet it was a lot of fun. Talk to you soon. It is soooo cold here in Minnesotta...
hee, hee... that's so cute!
umm....she has a point. when else during the week do we get dressed up? ha ha. how sweet is that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is really cute. I totally laughed out loud! Yes, it may need some tweaking, but it is still precious!
Ha, Ha, Ha!!! That sounds way too familiar. =) It was so good to see you. I hope we can do something again soon!
Very Cute. How was your party? I bet it was a lot of fun. Talk to you soon. It is soooo cold here in Minnesotta...
hee, hee... that's so cute!
umm....she has a point. when else during the week do we get dressed up? ha ha. how sweet is that.
Post a Comment