Saturday, November 1, 2008

Recent Dressing-up Cuteness

xblog x-blog

x- blog 

x-blog

Sedona and Marissa went to a party last week where they got to dress up, then yesterday a Halloween Party at school, followed by getting to get dressed up at Ballet today!  Such fun.  So adorable!  I love these little cuties.  It's like the Mentos commercial:  they're "so fresh and full of life!"  (Maybe that should be the title.)

xblog joy

When I was posing Sedona for these shots, I kept thinking, "Bridal Dress, October sunlight in late afternoon, WHAT is so familiar here?!?"

 

Oh, yeah, it was the day before my anniversary, and I was remembering getting OUR wedding pictures taken! 

This one is for you, Joy! 

 

 

   x-blog

6 comments:

joy said...

oh, joanie! thanks for thinking of me. i love that last picture--how beautiful are your girls? and what fun costumes. your girls are so adorable. yes, you described our wedding pictures, too, except it was foggy in the morning when we were taking pictures and then it rained.

Kate said...

What a beautiful picture of sedona that last one is. that should be framed!!

Anonymous said...

I can imagine that last photo sitting on the cake table at Sedona's wedding reception. Priceless!

Brenda said...

Hello - so was it Trisha Yearwood???

Beutiful as always.... I agree with Penny - she will be a beautiful bride some day in the not to close future :-)

Brianna Heldt said...

SOOOOO cute! Tell Sedona that I was a bride for Halloween in kindergarten, when I was 5. :)

Looks like a good Halloween was had by all!

summer roughton said...

so cute! i love the picture on the swing!