I've been so busy that I didn't even get to CHECK anybody's blog, let alone publish anything in what feels like more than two weeks. I don't even know what I've been busy doing. Nope, not cleaning. Nope, not remodeling projects either. Perhaps it's the projects inside that new kitchen that have been calling my name: baking bread. Terrible recipe, try a new one a week later, just to make sure. Ah, that's better!
Roasts, biscuits, pasta, chocolate chip pumpkin spice cupcakes, oh, what fun! It should be noted that Chris got my faucet working last month while I was out of town saying goodbye to my grandfather. What a very nice thing to come home from that to an at last functioning kitchen. We've still got a lot left to do, but the majority is complete - hooray!
Back to blogging, I've especially missed seeing the news from you all. And there has been SOME news, too. My Goodness.
So now I can't tear myself away from this computer when all I really need to do is some cleaning already.
Oh yes, and I need (want) to go play "movie theater/scary dinosaur" with the kids who are probably the other (and bigger) reason I've been gone so long from the blogoshphere.
(No, no kitchen pictures yet. They're on the memory card that I did not realize I needed to format, making them an utter pain to download. But they're coming. Oh, but so are the Holidays. Rats. Oh well, please scroll down for the latest story and picture of the Cuties.)
1 comment:
i've missed you! welcome back. glad the kitchen is working and sounds like you've been baking some delicious stuff.
Post a Comment