Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Through the Years Thursday–Inaugural Edition

I’m starting a new thing! I’ve now got these girls who have been on the Earth 7 and almost 9 years now, and that means I have a lot of pictures of them! And it’s nice to walk down memory lane for a bit. Put those things together and we have “Through the Years Thursdays,” where I show my Darlings in a different locations, occasions, holidays, etc – through the years. Brilliant.
In honor of Marissa’s Birthday last week (and because I didn’t actually blog about Sedona’s birthday last year, although, Sweet Girl, you should know in my head I had several posts on the subject, I promise!) this Inaugural Edition will be:
(Some of Our) Birthdays Through the Years:


Fancy Sedona on her First Birthday

Opening presents at her 1st Birthday Party (And wearing cute ruffles)

Reaching for her blueberry cake (It looks like maybe she is being coached here…?)
And in the next picture, Sedona is turning 4. It appears as though she is reading her special birthday book on a throne, with her sister attending her.

DSC02855
I love this memory: Sedona seemed so big at the time, and she was very busy and independent of course, but Chris just scooped her up to sit with him in her special rocker and chat. The sweetness of that moment…so beautiful. (Why, yes, that is our air compressor box in the background…most pictures will exhibit the various stages of construction and chaos around here.)
DSC03021
Blowing out the candles in her “dress” of the moment: a skirt pulled up under her arms. Four year olds are so fun. For that and so many more reasons!
DSC03165
And now for Marissa on her 2nd Birthday!
DSC02213
This is a Happy Birthday Girl!
DSC02194
What a little Cutie Pie!
DSC02289
And now she is so big! On her birthday this year, she still seemed little, with her sweet little voice, and playing with her new toys…
1-DSC_0156
Having fun at the Oasis with her sister, wearing those adorable goggles…

2-DSC_0171
But wait! WHO is this young lady???
3-DSC_0175
Yes, getting so grown up, but still my little girl!
4-DSC_0204
Happy Birthday, my Beautiful Babies! I am so blessed to get to watch you grow up into the fabulous kids that you are!
Hugs and kisses,
from Mama

No comments: