We’re hoping for a little bit of this in the morning:
Oh, it would be so glorious! We’re missing the green, that’s for sure.
These were taken just over 4 years ago, on Jan 17, 2010. That means the Ladybug Rainbow Girl was 4 (almost 5) and the Cute Frog Girl had just turned 3!
And these pictures show my choreographers putting on a little show in the rain at the airport (Because: Why Not?!?) in November 2012 at ages 7 1/2 and 5 1/2. It’s safe to say they like their umbrellas!
And speaking of things hoped for: As I was scrolling through my pictures, I came across some photos of a very interesting and precious time of my life. I began to wonder if I would find one that was close to today’s date. Did I ever!!!! There it was with good old “date stamp” of Jan. 30, 2005!
So this is me EXACTLY 9 years ago!!!!! I was already 1 week overdue with my precious Sedona. Someone was going to be taking a little more of her sweet time before making her appearance (another WHOLE week to be exact), but oh, was she ever worth the wait! Both because she was overdue and because she was so desperately prayed for in the first place.
God gives the best gifts! Amen.
Dance On, my Treasures!
Love, Mama
***Update: We got some rain!!!!!***
Look at these big, fat droplets. Thank you, Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment