Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Fun – Easter Edition!

01-DSC_0918Dress up clothes out on the line – what a beautiful sight.

(Yes, it IS very wonderful having girls!) 

 

05-DSC07595

Even going to Costco is magical when you are seven and five.

06-DSC07619

 Sedona makes her bed  - and makes sure her bunnies have their tea.

07-DSC07635

Wishes come true! I now have my stable full of horses!

 08-DSC07714

Representing many generations with Nan, my darling 93 year old grandmother. 

 

10-DSC07786

Easter finery and sweet smiles - 2012

09-DSC07806

A beautiful Easter at my childhood church. I remember putting flowers in that cross when I was their age!

  11-DSC07811 The quintessential Easter-basket-cuteness photo.

12-DSC07817

She is a Monarch. Need I say more?

 13-DSC07839

Thank You, Lord, for these precious daughters!

 14-DSC07832

The dress that is just so…her! Actually a kind of subdued form of Sedona, but there’s just something about it, isn’t there?

 15-DSC07843

Marissa’s eggs. Please note: the football for her baby, Sam, the purple polka dot egg for her baby, Lylette, and the horse, for her.

16-DSC07844

Sedona painted a bunny sniffing a flower, a bunny face, and a classic striped, zig zagged and polka dot egg.  What a fun medium for my little artists! Thank you, Mammy!

04-DSC_0930

Superstar!

02-DSC_0927

Goldie appreciates how I just KNEW she wanted that nice, cool planter in its new spot in the shade.

03-DSC_0938

How DO I get all these shots of that child leaping anyway??? It’s all in the numbers, my friends. It’s all in the numbers. And, she’s amazing at it and just plain out loves to get airborne!

Until next time, beloveds, stay classy!

No comments: