Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friday Fun- Spring Break Edition

This is only part of the story.

There are so many fun pictures that I want to show – especially since this is a record/album for us, and since one of the reasons I blog is to share with our beloveds near and far – but some of them tell a little too much of the story. I don’t like to give away our location, or where the girls go to school, so, these will be the best of what we can show…someday I hope to get the other adorable pictures together in another format…

This week we started Spring Break, and it has been one of our best yet! We have been enjoying our time all together.

01-DSC07426  Brave Sedona was participating in a reading contest. We are so proud of her!

10-DSC07438 She is rather stretchy.

11-DSC07440

And so is she. Check out the outfits! I big time love their fashion sense.

02-DSC07443

How do you do, Mr. and Mrs. Mallard?

12-DSC07445

Why not go in with them?

14-DSC07448

They let her get pretty close! (We love ducks!)

15-DSC07449

Marissa saw a fish go by!

16-DSC07469

The Babies, Sam and Lylette, came along with us a lot this week.

03-DSC07460Going to the Symphony for the first time! (I love how they naturally point their little Ballerina feet!) Also notice how Marissa’s shirt says “5.” She is so proud of being such a big girl!

19-DSC07492

Going on a Mommy-Daughter date while Rissi is at preschool.

04-DSC07516“This has International Incident written all over it.” Remember that episode of Seinfeld? Hahaha!

The girls had fun playing in the “Lemon Closet” this week, and even took turns… 09-DSC07589

18-DSC07477

…sleeping in it! I couldn’t believe how well they slept!

05-DSC07553 On another date with Mommy!

06-DSC07554Sedona was smiling that beautiful smile for Sheepie, who was “taking” the picture! She also made sure Sheepie got some yummy cupcake.

              20-DSC07508Planting and gardening fun under the clothesline.

21-DSC07521

I finally snapped a picture of Fishy. Such a pretty fish!

 22-DSC07564 Goldie = a demure, loving feline

23-DSC07574

Only now she is attacking that plant! Her brother does it too. I don’t know why. But it is a lot of fun to watch!

07-DSC07575It’s not enough to learn to skate. One must use fall florals. 

And that is how Spring Break is done!

No comments: