Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sweet Summertime

 

DSC_0184

 

First day of school tomorrow.  So long, Summertime.  Overall, you've been a good one.  That feeling of peace we had around late July?  Yeah, let's do that again next year.  Sooner would be even better!

Hello, Autumn?  Welcome back.  I hear you've got some rain with you.  We could use that.  Just do me a favor and let me get the stuff out of the carport first, okay?  Okay.

(Yes, I did make those skirts, as a matter of fact! So fun, but not nearly as much fun as watching the girls twirl in them.)

5 comments:

Kate said...

oh how adorable! you are so creative!

Mama Mote said...

Wish I could have sewn things for my girls. Well, they survived with hand-me-down and cheap. Cute skirts.

Kristen Borland said...

SO cute!!

joy said...

how precious are your girls!

lindsey said...

love the skirts!