Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh. That explains it.

 

DSC01586 

I found Sedona like this right after typing my last post.  It certainly was quiet in there.  Now I know why.  It tugs at my heartstrings that she was awake enough to grab a pillow, but so worn out that she just curled up on the floor and fell asleep in a matter of moments.  She rarely naps, so I figure she's got some of the jetlag that I had.  (No we didn't fly to Utah.  Traveling is a fun blessing, but it's exhausting!  We all also had a touch of stomach flu and Sedona had a cold, too.  Guess it's catch-up time.)

Exhausted sleep.  Yes, she likes to curl up like this at bedtime, too.  How could I ever lose my patience with such sweetness?

I don't know, but there's a way. 

Time to make some cookies, but I think, given the circumstances, we'll eke these confections out over several batches so that we don't add sugar overload to our exhaustion!

1 comment:

Mama Mote said...

It's funny how they look so uncomfortable sometimes, yet they can sleep in most any position. She looks snuggly, though. Too cute!