Saturday, May 5, 2012

Friday Fun – Silly Saturday Edition

This week we had a lot of fun, silliness, and crafting.01-DSC07937 The girls can get paid for putting loads of laundry away along with a few other chores, but it must be done well with a cheerful heart and no grumbling. There was quite a bit of bickering going on…and grumbling about other things…so it seemed appropriate that the work would not be paid. I later found this note on the bathroom mirror. Sedona wrote: “Mama may I have a second chance please? I really want that money and it is 3 loads. Could you at least give me 15 cents?  Yes or No?” And then instructions on what to circle! (Yes, they each got 15 cents because it was just so stinkin cute!)

02-DSC07943Marissa was determined to get that jar of paint open! 

03-DSC07946Sedona was all done with her tray and was ready to move on to painting her pot. 

04-DSC07950They are now old enough to really get into coin collecting! 

05-DSC07951 We had so much fun seeing where the quarters go.

06-DSC07952This may be the most brilliant beauty shop set up I have ever seen.

 07-DSC07953Sunglasses! Made from “Model Magic” type clay.

08-DSC07962The twins turned 4 on the 4th! Yes, they too had their Golden Birthdays this year, just like Marissa and Sedona did! I really do wish I knew what the odds of that would be.

09-DSC07964We had to have a cake – even if the birthday kitties didn’t get to have any. They had “Party Mix”  cat treats and toy mice instead. :)

10-DSC07971Goldie found a bench that was just her size for her birthday pictures. 

11-DSC07981 Bounder decided to have his birthday picture in the grass, looking like the regal tiger that he is.

That wraps up our week!

Until next time, Sweeties, stay well and take time to throw a birthday party for your pets too! (Life is too short to worry about looking crazy.)

No comments: