Oh my goodness Joanie. Your little girls are about the cutest things I've ever seen. Such a bond they must share as sisters. I love the one with them sleeping together. So adorable. And I'm glad your oldest's arm is much better!! I know that happened some time ago now but, with such a crazy break, it's great to know it helped up so well.
These are such great pictures of your beautiful girls. Brought back a lot of memories of my girls. I miss that time of their lives. Enjoy this time...I know you do and will. God bless you, friend.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness Joanie. Your little girls are about the cutest things I've ever seen. Such a bond they must share as sisters. I love the one with them sleeping together. So adorable. And I'm glad your oldest's arm is much better!! I know that happened some time ago now but, with such a crazy break, it's great to know it helped up so well.
Healed up so well...it's early...forgive me!!
Dearest Joanie! These are beautiful pictures. Childhood is definitely worth celebrating!
Hugs!
These are such great pictures of your beautiful girls. Brought back a lot of memories of my girls. I miss that time of their lives. Enjoy this time...I know you do and will. God bless you, friend.
i couldn't agree more, childhood is a beautiful thing! Your girls are especially beautiful!
Adorable!
Post a Comment