Sunday, October 24, 2010

Young Love – October 25, 1998

Scan_Pic0003 Scan_Pic0004

Here we are, twelve years ago, two crazy kids in love.  Each of us 24 years old.  It seemed so old at the time, especially since we had been dating so long (4 years).  But I actually believe in getting married at a young age.  Were we clueless?  Oh yeah.  Were we naive?  I’m not sure – probably.  Did it take some adjusting?  Yes, for all of our first three years.  Yes, I said three years.  It’s okay.  Are we still learning how this whole thing works?  You betcha!  Also okay. 

image

Do I still adore this quiet, tall, handsome guy?  Yes,I do!

Happy 4,384 days of Marriage, Honey!

(Notes:  Credit for all pictures goes to Visual Image Photography.  I loved them!  On another note, my bouquet did not seem that big in real life!  Except to my darling best friend/Matron of Honor who had to hold it for so long.  The funniest part?  I had asked for a small clutch, but my florist is very generous, so that’s not a bad thing, right?  And the flowers were very pretty: blush peach roses, cream roses, stephanotis with the pearls inside, white lilies, and ivy to pull it all together.  The location of our wedding?  A ranch with an old white barn filled with lace and antiques.  On the outside:  lots of lush landscaping, white lattice and twinkle lights.  Love!)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved your wedding and I love you guys too! I still remember catching small clutch bouquet!

Kristen Borland said...

So beautiful!! Congratulations!

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary. You were a beautiful bride!! Hope you get to do something fun together.

Mama Mote said...

A day late, but Happy Anniversary! How beautiful it must have been. Here's to another 12+++++ years. love you