Marissa: Look! Oh! Mommmeee, look at what Sedona is doing!!!
Sedona: Rissi!
Me: What are you doing, Sedona?
Sedona: I’m just pretend cutting. (as she’s opening and shutting a pair of scissors near a long strand of hair that she is pulling out in front of her face.
Me (chuckling): Then why is there some hair in your other hand?
Sedona (looking down at her left hand.) Oh. Well, that was just an accident.
So much for pretend cutting!
3 comments:
oh no, did she really cut a piece of those georgeous locks?
Just a tiny bit - you can't even tell. :)
I don't think I'd be laughing! How gracious of you to respond so well!! I'm impressed. I've heard plenty of stories of little girls cutting their hair, and I think I'd freak out if Lola did it! Of course, she barely has any hair, so it be very noticeable!
Post a Comment