I just found my camera! It’s been missing since last night, but I couldn’t remember if I had even seen it since arriving home from the mall. And if it fell our of my too-small purse there, I knew it would probably not turn up in the lost and found. And then I wouldn’t get to share such cuteness as this:
Or this:
Or this:
And even worse was the knowledge that the camera still had nudie-patootie pictures of the girls playing in the sprinklers last summer. Very sweet and innocent, but I definitely did NOT want those getting into the wrong hands.
What a relief. And now I’m going to go get those pictures backed up and off my camera so I’ll be ready for more Christmas adorableness!
Where did I find it? Under a pillow by a window where I was doing some construction pick-up on my way to the computer. Can you say “distracted,” anyone?
Thank you, Lord that no detail is too small for You and that You’re focused even when I am far from it.
5 comments:
sweet pics of the girls. and a good reminder to back up the photos on my computer. thanks! i loved seeing you sing in the choir on sunday!
i love little sedona's smile peeking through the train window! :)
Cute, cute, cute! Glad you found your camera. I'm always losing things and finding them in the weirdest places. But, yes, God is interested in all details of our lives, even the smallest. I have to do the "go back to the other room and retrace my steps" routine in order to find my stuff. It works almost every single time. Thanks, Lord. hugs Oh, yeah, I see someone's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. We will be in SLO after all, so I'll try to get in touch with you.
Joanie - I just got your comment on my blog. I know! It seems like every night either I'm working or Darin is working late, but I REALLY want to do a girls night soon! I think about you often as well. Thank you so much for your continued love and support. After all the Christmas celebration is done we'll sit down and figure something out. And a play date sounds great. My little girl just loves her little girl. =)
cute!! i can't wait for the ballerina days. is there anything sweeter and more innocent as that?!
and by the way, i left an award for you over on my blog. go check it out!
Post a Comment