It was a similar Sunday eleven years ago that Chris and I said our vows. Today we woke up to the sweet sounds of two little girls playing a game of pretend in their room. They sang songs, chatted happily and played for longer than usual, then they climbed into bed with us around 8 o’clock. Glorious, restful, later than usual morning! I was cracking up over things they were saying, and I thought, “All’s right with the world. We’re still here and doing better. It’s our anniversary and we have two precious reminders of why we’re here in the first place! All four of us are together and enjoying each other’s company.”
What a blessing!
Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!!!
All pictures here were taken by the amazing Trina Dart.
5 comments:
Sweet pictures, Joanie! You always look so happy... you are an amazing wife and mommy. And yes, you are blessed.
you look gorgeous in that family picture!!! oooh la la! happy anniversary friend. my! has it been 11 years? i hope your days was especially amazing. miss you!
That is a great family picture. And you and Chris look adorable! Happy Anniversary. Hope you had a great day.
Happy Anniversary! You look Wonderful! I LOVE THE FAMILY PHOTO!!! Congrats!!
Loving the family photo!!!!! I actually just took the kids to Sears for soe pics and getting all three looking even halfway decent was a total shot in the dark. So, I am infinitely impressed by the great picture!
Post a Comment