Bliss. The sweeties are in the next room playing diligently. I love how playing is serious business when you're 2 and 4 years old! Marissa is singing. So precious. For some reason, it makes me think of Saturday Night Live or the opera because she's singing about things and making it up as she goes along. Pretty funny.
I've got so very many catch-up blogs in the computer - half written, without proofreading, or proofread but waiting for pictures. Some entries are in my journal. Some are still in my head.
I'm not worried about it. They'll get posted soon enough. I did want to write something, though, if only to see a different title! Crazy.
We're all better and have been enjoying the summer. The word around town is that my girls are noticeably bigger and blonder. Yep, our summers are notorious for growing legs (and feet - I really need to invest in shoe companies) and for their sweet little hairdos getting lighter. This summer they want to grow out their bangs. Cute. I've been enjoying the ride on that one - they're cooperative with barrettes, and we'll just see how it goes. I love the ideas they get!
Hmm, what picture to post? I think I need to learn a faster way of doing that. Live Writer has made the publishing part a breeze, but the speed at which I get the pictures to the entry is ridiculous. Maybe it's just my indecision. What system do you use?
1 comment:
Joanie,
What a blessing to find you! I love reading about your adorable little girls. Your oldest is just a step ahead of mine. I'm so glad to be able to keep up with your family and have enjoyed hearing from you!
Love,
Nikki
Post a Comment