Wow, I can smell Midwest Summers already! I can't say that central valley summers smell all that fresh, but the spring time smells wonderful here. Glad to see that you are enjoying the sunshine. How is everyone? We are well and almost recovered from the colds and flu! We are ready to get out and enjoy this wonderful weather while it lasts.
4 comments:
Love this photo. Growing up my parents owned over an acre and I have memories of hanging out all the laundry for 6. The sheets always smelled fresh!
Love your photo, Joanie! Is that your back yard? I, too, remember sheets hanging out and smelling SOOO fresh!!
Wow, I can smell Midwest Summers already! I can't say that central valley summers smell all that fresh, but the spring time smells wonderful here. Glad to see that you are enjoying the sunshine. How is everyone? We are well and almost recovered from the colds and flu! We are ready to get out and enjoy this wonderful weather while it lasts.
i love the new header, too! can you believe clotheslines are not allowed in my hood due to HOA regs? so, i will enjoy yours.
Post a Comment