Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Little voices

Little voices in the other room are singing. 

What are they singing?

"The alphabet song", "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and this fun little tune that Sedona was singing by herself:

 

"Sedona, Sedona, my name is Sedona.

Marissa, Marissa, my sister is  -

(and before she can finish, another little voice chimes in with:)

-MARISSA!!!!

I wish you could have heard it.

Did I mention they were using a toy microphone that makes their voices echo?

4 comments:

joy said...

how sweet is that! i hope you are recording them because their little voices are priceless.

Kristen Borland said...

oh that is so sweet!

Unknown said...

recording is a terrific idea. I have one of my son (he is 30 now) singing... I love to go to school ool oool... (he was 4 then).

Brenda said...

i love to hear little girls sing. I think you and I should figure out a quick way to record our girls little voices...i have tried the video camera, but it takes too long. How is your Dad? and Marissa's collar bone?