Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Joanie, come ON... you've got to use some words to describe these adorable outfits your girls have on!! Too cute!!

Joanie said...

But, Penny, it so good for me to have to hold my tongue for ONE day of the week. Never thought it would be so hard...

And, true to my warped mind, it is when I get the most of my ideas for future blogs!

So I just save them in drafts. Never fear, I have whole volumes on these precious recital outfits. And the precious kids wearing them.

Can you tell the tutu sticks straight out to the side? I smile just thinking about it!

Jacquelyn said...

they're both in ballet? how fun! Love the little buns on Sedona.

Unknown said...

okay, that is the cutest picture! how fun--i can hardly wait for esther's first tutu!