Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesday




(Stole this idea from Joy)

6 comments:

joy said...

welcome, joanie! i'm so excited about your blog and what sweet pics of your girls. and, i'd like to point out that grilled cheese could be very gourmet and i bet yours tasted delicious. yay for the new stove!

Larissa said...

Love it! I'm glad you're blogging.
Yay for a working stove!! Not having a kitchen stresses me out.

Side note: Darin just saw the bottom picture of Sedona and Marissa and he thought Sedona was Caedra. Apparently they have similar profiles. =) Caedra has that brown dress too. Gotta love gymboree!

Unknown said...

Hi, Joanie. Welcome to the world of "Blog". I love the pictures and updates. Glad to hear your kitchen is coming along. Love to your family, Aunt Eloise

Brenda said...

Wow, the girls are so beautiful. You have inspired me. I just created my blog and sent you an invite. So I hope you will check it out. I am so looking forward to seeing you in October...we should plan it when I get back into town from our vacation. We are going to Mammoth on Friday and will be back on the 8th. I just love your Sweet Wild Meadow...it is YOU!!

Aunt Sue said...

Hi Joannie
I love your blog! What a great way to let us all know what is happening. Kudos on the kitchen and have fun with the rest of the things you are doing. Love Aunt Sue

Lisa Leonard said...

beautiful pics!!