It’s an exciting day! And Sedona has been looking forward to this day since about a year ago! She is READY!
Here she is, all dolled up in one of her signature outfits, holding her favorite buddy, “Pinknose.”
Check out those shoes! Adorable! Why don’t these come in our size?!?
I wonder what she’s thinking about?
Whatever it is, she’s excited that’s for sure!
Ready to work after only being in class for a minute or so.
“Bye, Mom!”
And how is Mommy? Well, we’re doing okay. My stomach feels kind of tight, but I’m glad she’s getting to have her day. Marissa was out of sorts and needed a snack and lots of cuddling. It will be a new chapter for us. I already miss the sounds of them playing together. We’ll just have to clear space in the afternoons for lots of Sister Time!
This is when I started crying. Last week at her sweet teacher’s Teddy Bear Picnic, she was showing Pinknose the letters on the carpet and it hit me hard: so much less time with her and the sweet things she does with her toys, books and sister! Sigh. It was such a short time ago that they were this little:
Dear Lord,
Thank You that my Little Ones are in Your care, even when they’re not with us. Thank You for leading us to their wonderful schools. Please be near us in this time of transition and celebration. Thank You for allowing us to see them growing, growing, growing. Even though it goes so fast, there is so much blessing in caring for these precious children. I am in awe of your creation.
Amen
3 comments:
Joanie, she is so beautiful! I remember seeing her for the first time as a spunky, dark haired baby. She always seemed very sure of what she wanted.
Big mommy hugs!
Monica
What a big girl. I hope you hang in there. She'll have a great time, I'm sure. Thinking of you. Have fun with Marissa!!
It's hard to let them go, for sure. At least you can do it one at a time. Sedona will do well...looks like she's doing fine already. And you will be fine. Enjoy the time you have with my birthday buddy. hugs
Post a Comment