Wednesday, July 8, 2009

07-08-09

7,8,9 - what a fun date!  I remember back in 1989 my algebra teacher told us on June 7  that at 1:23 (and 45 seconds)  the date would be

01:23:45, 6-7-89 


So today at 12:34 and 56 seconds, it should be

 

12:34:56, 7-8-09!

 

That kind of stuff is interesting to me.  I know a couple of mommies who might get to write today's date for their baby's birth date - we'll see!

 

A couple of years ago my college roommate had her baby boy on 7-7-07 at 12:00 straight up in the afternoon!

 

Sedona and Marissa have transposed numbers for their birthdays: 02-07-05 and 01-05-07, respectively.  Lots of fun, but it always gives me pause filling out forms!  (I have been know to confuse some people on why I wanted my (then) 1 year old in preschool.  "Oops - let's try that again.  My oldest is born in 2005 - THAT'S the one who I'm enrolling...")

 

Do you have any fun number patterns in your life?

2 comments:

jenny said...

Oh, my Mom is the QUEEN of these! Her anniversary is 8-1-81; my sister is getting married on 8-1-09; I desperately wanted Bella to be born in August so her birthdate could be 08-08. No such luck. I'm thinking now... if I get preggers again in Jan '10, I can have a baby in 10-10! :-)

Kristen Borland said...

yep! zeb was born 05/12/05, and nehemiah was born 06/11/06. i always have to think about their dates for a moment before i write them. i also had their ultrasounds done one year and one day apart (01/05/05 and 01/06/06--with the same technician, and she got a kick out of that!), and they were dedicated one year minus one day apart (06/20/05 and 06/19/06). pretty crazy!